Qinghai SONG / Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen), China
LEI SHI / Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
GuoWei LV / Peking University, China
Optical microcavity is a multidisciplinary research area combining photonics, physics, and others. Till now, optical microcavities have been widely utilized a large number of areas, including biosensing, microlasers, optical interconnect, and nonlinear optics etc. This special topic session will explore the emerging opportunities of optical microcavities by including new physics, new materials, and new functions.
The topics of this session include but are not limited to
- Optical microcavity sensors,
- On-chip integrated photonic circuits
- Parity-time symmetric microcavities
- Coupled cavities and Topological photonics
- Mode interactions and mode control in optical microcavities
- Nonlinear phenomena in high Q microcavities
- Quantum optics in high Q microcavities
There are the Guide to Abstract Submission.
There is the flyer of IMCO2019